Ordering & Delivery Information
All prices are displayed in pounds sterling & exclude VAT.
For online orders we currently ship to:
- Mainland UK
- Highlands, Islands + N.Ireland
- Southern Ireland
Postage Prices from £3.95
Please select the correct shipping location in the shopping cart to be given the cost for delivery to your country based on the weight of the items.
Please make sure you read the terms & conditions before ordering.
We reserve the right to inform you of any added unforeseen shipping costs, this will be agreed with the buyer prior to dispatch.
Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, your item will be dispatched as soon as possible, usually same day.
We offer 24hr on-line ordering through our website. To order our products, simply click the add to cart button. You will then be asked if you would like to process the order or continue shopping. Click continue shopping if you wish to order more than one product. You can use all major credit or debit cards via Worldpay secure online payment system or you can pay using PayPal.
Order By Phone
You can call us on +44 (0)1559 363731 with details of your order or for help advice.
We can accept payment over the phone with a Credit or Debit card.
8am- 5.30pm Monday - Friday
9am- 1.00pm Saturdays
West Wales Rally Spares Returns Policy
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt (Our address can be found in the ‘Contact Us’ section of the website). Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid for by customer.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We cannot accept for return any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification. All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account reference, invoice reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.